- Current Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) business name registration or SEC Registration Certificate.
- Valid 2006 Mayor's Permit/Municipal License.
- BIR Certificate of Registration and Taxpayer's Identification Number.
- A complete Articles of Incorporation, including amendments and the latest General Information Sheet ( GIS ) duly stamped by the Securities and Exchange Commission ( SEC ).
- Statement of the prospective bidder that it is not "blacklisted" or barred from bidding by any government agency, office or corporation ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-11, Certification of Non-Inclusion in the Blacklist ). Note : Do not include the second paragraph in the sample form that starts with "For your reference, attached is â€¦.. "
- Sworn affidavit of the bidder that it is not related to the head of procuring entity, members of the BAC, TWG and Secretariat, members of the Project Management Office and the designers of the project ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-12, Affidavit of Disclosure of No Relationship ). Note : Please replace the text "Procuring Entity" with the text "Insurance Commission and DBP Data Center Inc."
- IN CASE of a joint venture, a valid and notarized joint venture agreement. Refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-17, Joint Venture Agreement.
- Letter authorizing the BAC or its duly authorized representative/s to verify any or all of the documents submitted ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-18, Letter of Authority to Validate Submitted Document ).
- Certification under oath that each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the eligibility requirements is an authentic and original copy, or a true and faithful reproduction of the original, complete, and that all statements and information provided therein are true and correct ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-19, Certificate of Authenticity ).
- A certified true copy of the Certificate of Registration from the Philippine Government Procurement System ( PhilGEPS ) in accordance to section 8.5 of the IRR-A of RA 9184. by the Collection Enforcement Division of the BIR attesting that the taxpayer has no outstanding Final Assessment Notice and/or delinquent account.
- Statement of the prospective bidder of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts in the last three ( 3 ) years, where applicable, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-13a and 13b ) shall state for each contract whether said contract is: on-going, completed or awarded but not yet started: similar or not similar in nature and complexity to the contract to be bid. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following: a. Name of contract b. Date of the contract c. Kinds of goods sold d. Amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts e. Date of delivery f. Bidderâ€™s role - specification whether prospective bidder is a manufacturer, supplier or distributor.
- Copies of end-users acceptance letters for completed contracts ( or delivery receipts, sales invoice with acknowledgment receipt ).
- The value of the prospective bidder's largest single contract, adjusted to current prices using the wholesale consumer price index, completed within the period specified in the September 2003 to 2006, and similar to the contract to be bid, must be at least fifty ( 50% ) of the approved budget for the contract to be bid. For the procurement of goods, a contract shall be considered "similar" to the contract to be bid if it involves goods or related services of the same nature and complexity as those which are the subject of the public bidding concerned.
- Audited Financial Statements, stamped "received" by the BIR or its duly accredited and authorized institutions for 2005, showing, among others, the prospective bidder's total and current assets and liabilities.
- The prospective bidder's computation for its Net Financial Contracting Capacity ( NFCC ) which shall be in accordance with Section 23.11.1 paragraph 3 of the IRR-A of RA 9184 ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-14, Financial Documents for Eligibility Check ); OR a commitment from a licensed bank to extend to it a credit line if awarded the contract to be bid ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-15, Credit Line Certificate ); OR a cash deposit certificate, in an amount equal to TEN PERCENT ( 10% ) of the TOTAL approved budget for the lot/s that the company is bidding on ( refer to GPPB sample form SF-GOOD-16, Certificate of Cash Deposit ).
- Latest Income Tax Return also stamped â€œreceivedâ€ by the BIR or its duly accredite
d and authorized institutions, for the immediately preceding calendar year.
- Valid Tax clearance issued by the Collection Enforcement Division of the BIR attesting that the taxpayer has no outstanding Final Assessment Notice and/or delinquent account.